Welcome to the
Belgian-German Online Meetup Digital Health
This online meetup consists of two parts: a webinar on the requirements for the approval of digital health applications by German and Belgian health authorities, and two days of individual digital B2B Networking Meetings between Belgian and German players in the field of Digital Health.
The Webinar: 18 May 2021, 9:00-10:30 CET
The B2B Networking Meetings: 18 May 2021, 11:00-18:00 CET + 19 May 2021, 9:00-18:00 CET
Why should you participate?
- Discover the opportunities for digital health applications in Germany and Belgium
- Learn from peers that are currently applying for the DiGA Fast Track
- Meet potential German and Belgian business partners through the online B2B Networking Meetings
"The path to reimbursement" – together with two experts and two tech companies from Belgium and Germany, we will look at opportunities, challenges and lessons learnt on the reimbursement journey for digital health applications.
Moderator: Maren Lesche, Vision Health Pioneers
09:00 | Welcome by Flanders Investment & Trade + imec.istart + Startups.be
09:15 | Jonas Albert, Project Lead Health Reality Lab Network (HLaN)
09:35 | Alexander Olbrechts, Business Group Leader HealthTech for the Belgian technology federation AGORIA, co-coordinator of mHealthBelgium
10:00 | Interview testimonials with:
Julian Gansen, Director Market Access & Operations M-sense (D), approved for medical prescription and reimbursement +
Jonathan Schreiber, CEO and Co-Founder Helpilepsy (B), DiGA Fast Track applicant
10:30 | End with Q&A
How does it work?
- Register for free via this web page.
- Once your registration is approved, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail allowing you to access to the networking platform and to join the webinar. This may take several business days.
- Next, you can browse through the list of attendees and send them meeting requests.
- During the online B2B networking from 18-19 May, you will meet your confirmed contacts during to-the-point 20-minute video calls.
This event is organised by imec.istart, startups.be and Flanders Investment & Trade.
As a government agency, Flanders Investment & Trade promotes sustainable international business relations and catalyse investment and trade opportunities in Flanders. We are your one-stop source for assistance with investment/R&D projects and for guidance on the quality products and services Flemish companies have on offer.
If you are considering starting activities in Flanders, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and learn about our tailor-made assistance package.